Sijal ( the 5th edition)
I’lam covers the following topics in the latest edition of Sijal:
· The photographer Alaa B’darneh: Palestine’s public image frustrates the efforts of media that support Israel”
· The movie Beit Lehem: positive and negative reviews; plus the question: does this film reflect reality or enhance the perception of the occupation?
· Branding Israel: How did the country transform from an occupying entity into a modern state?
· Israel uses everything from art to culture to improve its public image
· Bias in the news? Israel and how the West sees it: a comparison between American and European media
· 2013: The birth of TV channel I24
· An interview with Mr. Walid Hassan, head of the newspaper Hadith al-Naas, titled as “Walid Hassan: from drawing caricatures to the world of journalism and media”
To read the 5th edition of Sijal (in Arabic), please click here.